Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
All Day: 12:00-8:30pm
Takeaway available on our whole menu with 10% off
Welcome to The Monkey House in Lymington
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER. We are now taking bookings for December - Our Christmas menu is available here>.
We are taking some extra measures to keep our customers and staff safe - Click here to read more>
Will and his team welcome you to The Monkey House, one of the last standing free houses in Lymington, a family run pub and kitchen with rooms.
In our cosy 18th century pub, enjoy delicious fresh food including traditional pub classics, seafood dishes and daily specials lovingly prepared by talented Head Chef Mark and his team. Pop down on a Sunday for our legendary roast - but be sure to book!
Here at The Monkey House we take our drinks very seriously indeed. Proudly serving locally brewed real ales, keg and cask craft beers, and a meticulously selected wine and spirit list.
We have three bright and cosy Lymington Bed and Breakfast rooms which include our famous full English tailored to your taste buds. Watch this space for our new family suite - coming soon!
We look forward to welcoming you to our family friendly pub, cheeky monkeys of all ages and dogs are welcome!
To book a table call us on 01590 676 754 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping you safe
We are open and Covid Secure. We are taking some extra measures to keep our customers and staff safe.
- Booking is advised - inside and outside.
- We will be operating table service only, all customers must be seated at a table, there is no standing permitted.
- Customers must wear a face covering inside until they are seated at their table.
- We have reconfigured our seating plan to ensure 1m+ social distancing between tables.
- We are now subject to Tier 2 restrictions which means all customers are required to order a meal with any alcoholic beverage.
- We will only accept bookings inside if all members of the party are from the same household or 'bubble'.
- The 'Rule of Six' applies outside - we do not take bookings outside.
- We will be operating a one-way system through the pub to limit social contact.
- We have implemented increased cleaning measures and installed new hand sanitising stations.
- We will only be accepting card payments.
- To comply with Test & Trace regulations we will need to take your contact details.